Ohio State 38 Wisconsin 7
UW: QB Jack Coan 10/17 for 108 Yards, 6.35 YPA, 1 TD & 0 INT
OS: QB Justin Fields 12/22 for 167 Yards, 7.59 YPA, 2 TD’s & 0 INT’s
UW: RB Jonathan Taylor 20 carries for 52 yards, 2.6 YPC, 0 TD; LR 14 Yards
OS: RB JK Dobbins 20 carries for 163 Yards, 8.15 YPC, 2 TD’s; LR, 34 Yards
UW: WR Quintez Cephus, 3 receptions for 57 yards, 19 YPR, 0 TD’s, & LR 35 yards
OS: WR Chris Olave, 7 Reception for 93 Yards, 13.3 YPR, 2 TD’s, & LR 27 yards
UW CB Eric Burrell 11 Tackles, 6 Solo, 0 Sacks, 0 TFL, & 0 QB Hurry
OS: DE Chase Young 6 Tackles, 6 Solo, 4 Sacks, 5 TFL, 0 QB Hurry
- KJ Dobbins scored on runs of 9 and 14 yards in a game played in driving rain
- Jonathan Taylor, who entered the game averaging 137 YPG was held to 52 yards on 20 carries and zero scores!
- Young was the best player on the field, trying a school record for sacks (4) 2 of which he stripped Coan of the ball, both times recovered by Ohio State LB Pete Werner.
- The Badger defense sacked OSU QB, Justin Fields, 5 times, yet he managed to throw for 2 scores and ran for a 3rd TD!
- The Badgers trailed 10-0 at half and scored early in the 3rd to cut the lead to 10-7!
- OSU responded with 28 unanswered points to leave no doubt as to who was the dominate team at the Shoe!
- The Bucks have now outscored their opponents 386 to 63 and have yet to play in a close as we head into week 10!
- In fact, the closest games the Buckeyes have played in this season were vs Florida Atlantic, 45-21 & Michigan State 34-10, both 24 point wins!
- They hammered Cincinnati, 42-0, pounded Indiana, 52-10, annihilated Miami OH, 76-5, blasted Nebraska 48-7, destroyed Northwestern, 52-3, and now; humiliated Bucky, 38-7!
- Wisconsin now needs help to win the West Division, as Minnesota has a 2 game lead with four to play.
- Even with the Badgers winning the remaining 4 games and beating the Gophers in Minnesota on November 30, if would not be enough!
- Bucky no longer controls his own fate!
- Minnesota plays Penn State on November 9th, @ home, a win by the Gophers and they would have to lose 2 of their last 3 (one to the Badgers) to lose the West, while the Badgers will need to win out (Iowa, @ Nebraska, Purdue, & @ Minnesota)
- This is simply not doable, it they play with the lack of focus & fight they have played with in their last 2 outings!
- SCFP Radio Show can be streamed at (espn1005.com (9 to 11 on Saturday mornings)